1. How can I subscribe to alerts regarding general transit news, updates, service announcements, etc.?
To subscribe to alerts, first click on the Alert Subscriptions icon on the My Profile page. Next, click on the Select Categories button. On the next page, select which item(s) to subscribe to from the list of Alert Categories. Finally, select the delivery method of choice (e.g., Email, SMS) and click Save.
2. I cannot click on the SMS box for subscribing to alerts. What can I do?
Please ensure that you have entered your phone number for whichever device you would like to receive SMS alerts. You can enter your phone number on the Contact Information page, which is accessible through the My Profile page.
3. My mobile phone carrier is not listed. Can I select another one?
No, please do not select a phone carrier other than the one in which the telephone number is registered with - you will not receive any alerts. Please contact Customer Service at (520) 792-9222 and they will gladly update the list of carriers.
4. I would like to receive scheduled and real-time departure times for a stop of interest to me. How can I do this?
To subscribe to Stop-based Alerts, click the Alert Subscriptions icon on the My Profile page. Next, click the Configure button beneath Stop-Based Alerts. Next, click on Add Subscription. Then select your stop of interest by one of the following methods:
5. I am going on vacation and do not want to receive any text messages or emails while I am gone. How can I suspend my alert subscriptions?
To suspend your alerts, click the Suspend Alerts icon on the My Profile page. Next, select the date range for which you no longer want to receive alerts. Finally, select the delivery methods for which you would like to suspend and click Create New.
6. I previously deleted my account, but would now like to use the service again. How can I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your account, enter your email address and password into the log in screen then click the Login button. Next, click on the Reinstate Account button to reactivate your account.
7. I didn't receive my activation email. What should I do?
Try logging into TransitNOW with your email and password. Once you click Login, there will be a Resend Activation button. Click this to resend the Activation email.
8. I am not receiving any alerts. What should I do?
From the My Profile page, please check the Alert History page, where you can see the history of all delivered alerts. You should also confirm which subscription categories you have selected on the General Alerts page. Please contact Customer Service at (520) 792-9222 if you cannot resolve the issue.